4.11.2013

Young Faces - Audrey Wood

I've had the pleasure to document Miss Audrey Wood's life from 1 month to 12 months in these mini sessions. You might recall seeing her in the Wood Family session I did not long ago. Go see it here if you missed it.  You'll notice we are missing the 7 and 10 month session and that was due to sickness and both the Wood's family and I being so busy. I had such a great time spending these several sessions with the Wood family. Becca is so good about getting photos done and actually printing them and putting them up in her home! I feel this is something that I lack and hope to be better at with my own family photos.

Audrey, I've really enjoyed watching you grow into the precious little girl that you are. You have such a sweet spirit and a very loving family. I hope you had a wonderful 1 year birthday. Sorry my birthday wishes are a little late (pretty much one month late), but still wanted to send them your way.















2 comments: